PROCESSORZ° is a cool combination of 25 colorful effects which can be played in real time like an instruments via a Midi keyboard.
Taken from SUBSTANZ° Groove Sampler, PROCESSORZ° is a classic remix concept transposed here in the Blocks framework.
Remix, smash and twist your tracks in real time. Add glitch movements and make your mix scream.
All effects can be launch instantly or in locked position.
Each effects have 2 basics calibrated parameters which can be controled via the A/B modulations from any devices or sources available inside your block.
To get a bonus of expressivity, this modulation events can be turned on and off via MIDI, the same way you press on effects buttons.
PROCESSORZ° can be plugged to 4 differents stereo sources inside your block. The effect dose of each tracks can be parameter with the 4 sends control knobs.
It also works pretty well as a plugin effect inside your DAW (Ableton Live, Maschine).
EFFECT SIGNAL PATH :
Distortion >> Bit Reducer >> Feedback >> Gate >> Autopan >> UFO >> Ring Mod >> Phaser >> Flanger >> Freq Mod >> Resonator >> Vowel >> Lowpass >> Bandpass >> Highpass >> Pitchshifter >> Reverse >> Scratch >> Stutter >> Looper >> Delay >> Reflection >> Repeat >> Reverb >> Drop.
+ a pre-configured smooth Compressor on the master bus.
PROCESSORZ° is as minimalist as powerful for adding some vibrant audio events and changing dimension of any sounds. Many combinations are possible with this kind of FX periodic table.
Note : Triggers of every effects receive Midi channel 1. Change it in the block properties if needed.
The Zip file, available on the user library, contains the block, an exemple of patch and a prepared ensembles for DAWs.
- 4 Sample Decks with pitch, decay, grain size, reverse mode, LP/HP Filter, panner..
- Launch samples with external midi or intern midi sequencers.
- Switch easily between this 2 performance modes.
- 4 banks of 41 prepared hybrid digital and vintage drum kits
- Random mode with zone and range selector
- « Global Pitch » and « Global Grain Speed » for modulating the 4 decks in real time
- Pre mixer, mute track and FX send level
- 4 x 16 steps sequencers, with time sync and direction selector. Set pitch per step, Adjust swing, start point and add some randomness to the loop.
- Add midi gate events over the sequencer in real time with the virtual pads (can be controlled with Midi)
- Quantize these events with the time sync selector for creating rolling drum effects.
- Quantize trigger
- 25 effects : Distortion, Bit Reducer, Feedback, Gate, Autopan, UFO, Ring Modulator, Phaser, Flanger, Freq Modulator, Resonator, Vowe, Lowpass, Bandpass, Highpass, Pitchshifter, Reverse, Scratch, Stutter, Looper, Delay, Reflection, Repeat, Reverb, Drop.
All can be enable on the fly and adjust by 2 parameters.
- Fx modulation LFO for controlling the 2 fx parameters (X/Y)
- 3 band Equalizer
- Spring reverb (based on R5 Library)
- Flat/pump crossfader. Kind of finalizer/limiter
- Snapshot Arranger for building songs or more structured sequences
- Intern BPM/Clock function with Divide button.